Every parent wants to ensure that their child grows up with a healthy mouth and an attractive smile. There’s no better way to do that than with Attleboro pediatric dentistry. Here at Attleboro Family Dental Care, we love kids – and it shows! Dr. Grace Hannawi focuses her skills on children’s dentistry, so you can rest assured your child will receive the best care possible from her and the rest of our experienced team. Our treatment can help:
- Catch and treat oral problems early on
- Prevent the need for extensive dental work
- Lessen the risk of dental emergencies
- Instill good oral hygiene habits in your child
- Set your child up for a lifetime of healthy smiles
Call us today at 774-225-0618 to schedule appointments for your kids. We open at 8:30 a.m. four days a week, stay open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays, and even have Saturday hours available! Be sure to ask us for details on our Dental Membership Plan, too.
Bring Your Child to See Us Twice a Year
Getting your child started early on a good dental regimen is crucial to helping them maintain optimal oral health and a beautiful smile. When your child visits our practice, our team will help set them at ease and alleviate any anxiety they have about being at a dentist office. We’ll go at their speed, being careful to explain exactly what we’re doing so they know just what to expect.
We recommend scheduling a routine dental cleaning and exam every six months for your child. Doing so will:
- Help us keep an eye on their developing teeth
- Provide any necessary treatment to prevent bigger problems
- Allow us to recommend preventive care such as fluoride treatment
- Help your child avoid cavities and maintain healthy, strong teeth
We even have an orthodontist on staff, Dr. Yuhe Lu. If it looks like your child could benefit from orthodontic care, she can provide treatment using either traditional metal braces or Invisalign clear teeth aligners.
No matter what kind of dental care your child needs, our Attleboro pediatric dentistry can help. Call us today to schedule an appointment for your child: 774-225-0618.