Don’t Panic in a Dental Emergency
Whether your son gets hit with a wild throw during a big game or you wake up with a throbbing toothache, most families will experience a dental emergency or two – or sometimes more than that. Our Attleboro, MA top-notch dentists in Attleboro Family Dental Care are there for you in dental emergencies to relieve your pain and save teeth you may be in danger of losing.Dr. Hannawi on emergency visits Read Transcript
My staff at Attleboro Family Dental Care, they are well-trained how to treat patient with emergency need, or emergency case. We have a system: every day in the morning huddle, we go over the schedule, we see when is a good time, if we have any emergency call, to bring the patient and to treat them. So when we have this phone call that people, they have emergency, right away, the front desk, they will point them that they can come to the office and my dental assistant, they will see them and they will go over what happened and to try to help them. The whole idea is to, as I mentioned, to have them relieve their pain and let them continue their life in a good manner.
In a dental emergency, call Attleboro Family Dental Care in Attleboro, MA at (774) 225-0618.
Our Schedule Makes It Easy to Get a Same-Day Appointment
We know what it’s like to see a loved one suffer or be in dental pain yourself. We want to be able to see you ASAP in a dental emergency, so we put blocks of time on our schedule that make it easy to work in last-minute appointments. It also helps that we’ve got a team of seven dentists.
And we offer extended hours. We’re open on Fridays and can even schedule Saturday appointments by request. Our hours are:
- Monday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday Appointments by request
- Sunday Closed
Our Team Can Handle Any Dental Emergency
Here is how we handle some emergency dental situations:
- Broken tooth. Depending on how bad the break is, we can probably repair it with a dental crown. We use CEREC technology instead of outsourcing crown production to an outside lab, so you can get your crown in a single day. If your tooth is so damaged it can’t be saved, we’ll gently extract it.
- Knocked-out tooth. We may be able to help you keep a knocked-out tooth. Try to gently put it back into the socket and see us as soon as you possibly can. If it can’t be saved, we’ll suggest a tooth replacement for you.
- Toothache. Tooth pain can indicate decay or even infection. If you’ve got a cavity, we’ll repair it with a filling. If the center of your tooth has become infected, we’ll perform a root canal.
Our dental “dream team” includes specialists who are well-suited to handle many common dental emergencies. For example, our endodontist can determine what is causing your toothache. If the soft center of your tooth is infected, he’ll perform a root canal.
Less than 3 percent of dentists are endodontists, according to the American Association of Endodontists. Thanks to several years of advanced training beyond dental school, they are experts in saving teeth. In addition to an endodontist, our team includes an oral surgeon and a periodontist.
Our dentists use high-tech tools like lasers and 3D imaging at our Attleboro, MA dental office to achieve better outcomes and also to make your care more comfortable. With our 3D imaging, for instance, you won’t need to put bulky film in your mouth.