Get Emergency Treatment from Our Dental Specialists
There are many causes of dental pain, from an infected tooth to inflamed gums. At Attleboro Family Dental Care, our “dream team” includes dentists who specialize in treating traumatic injuries and other painful dental problems.I'm in pain Read Transcript
When you’re in pain, it’s something … nobody likes to be in pain. In this case, again, they like to check what the reason of the pain—what happened for this patient to get the pain. So we sit them in the chair and we do the X-ray and we do the oral exam or clinical exam and we want to see what the reason—what the reason for the pain. It can be like a tooth need root canal, it can be like, fractured tooth or infection or gum disease, so we try to assist and evaluate this pain is coming from where.
When we know the reason, then we will put the plan, how to solve the problem. There is too many ways. It can be either do the root canal, or refer the patient to have their root canal, or if there’s any broken tooth, we can basically remove the tooth.
Our staff specialists include:
- Fayez Badlissi. Gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss among American adults and can be painful in its later stages. As a periodontist, Dr. Badlissi specializes in treating gum disease. He can remove inflamed tissue and restore your gums to health.
- Ghyath Alkhalil. Dr. Alkhalil is an endodontist, a specialist in diagnosing and treating tooth pain, often with procedures such as root canals. According to the American Association of Endodontists, less than 3 percent of dentists are endodontists.
- Deeb Helal. A certified oral surgeon, Dr. Helal can perform a variety of oral surgery procedures, from extracting wisdom teeth to placing dental implants.
If you’re in pain, one of our Attleboro, MA dentists can help! Call Attleboro Family Dental Care at (774) 225-0618.
We Make It Easy to See Our Dentists When You’re in Pain
Thanks to our staff of seven dentists and our extended hours, we can easily work dental emergencies into our schedule. In fact, we leave blocks of time free just to deal with emergencies or other last-minute situations. Our hours:
- Monday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday Appointments by request
- Sunday Closed
We also can schedule appointments on Saturday. If your dental emergency has you feeling anxious, we’ll relax you with amenities like cozy blankets and headphones you can use to listen to music.
Let our Attleboro, MA dentists get you out of pain with a same-day appointment. Call Attleboro Family Dental Care at (774) 225-0618. You can also contact us using our online form if your situation isn’t urgent.