Get Favorite Foods Back on the Menu with Restorative Dentistry
Many of us don’t think twice about biting into a crisp apple or a enjoying a juicy steak. But you won’t take eating favorite foods for granted if damaged or missing teeth make it impossible to chew without pain.I'm having a hard time chewing Read Transcript
In cases like this, we have to sit with the patient and go over his X-ray and oral exam and his gum disease, if there is any gum disease. So basically, we do a comprehensive oral exam just to see and know what the reason for this difficulty how to chew. It can be broken tooth. It can be gum disease. So after we do that comprehensive oral exam, then we talk with the patient what the option and we go from there, and most of the time, we have that experience to help the patient become so happy after we finish the job.
Restorative dentistry from Attleboro Family Dental Care can make your mouth fully functional again, so you’ll be able to eat whatever you’d like. Call our Attleboro, MA dentist office at (508) 222-2510 to find out about our restorative dentistry services, ranging from tooth fillings to dental implants.
Restorative Dentistry Can Fix Common Dental Problems
Whether you’ve got a broken tooth, a cavity, or an infection, we can restore your teeth to health. We can replace missing teeth too. Our restorative dentistry services include:
- Tooth fillings. Our dentists use tooth-colored composite, never metal, for fillings so they’ll blend in perfectly with your smile.
- Root canals. If the soft center of your tooth becomes infected, our endodontist can perform a root canal to remove the infection, save the tooth, and protect it from further damage.
- Inlays and onlays. If you’ve got a cavity that’s too large for a filling yet not large enough for a dental crown, we’ll use an inlay or onlay to repair the damage and protect your tooth.
- Dental crowns. We can make a crown for you in a single visit to our office using sophisticated CEREC technology. A dental crown covers your entire tooth to repair breaks, cracks, or severe decay. It can be a cosmetic fix too, covering a stained or misshapen tooth.
- Dental bridges. A dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth. Unlike dentures, you don’t have to remove a dental bridge for cleaning.
- Dental implants. We can embed dental implants into your jaw to create a stable foundation for a dental crown, dental bridge, or even dentures. You’ll enjoy chewing power comparable to your natural teeth!
Stay Relaxed During Restorative Procedures
Restorative dentistry procedures can be more involved than other dental treatments. But that doesn’t mean you won’t be comfortable. We use the latest technology, which helps us keep discomfort to a minimum. And we thoroughly numb your mouth with local anesthesia. Our caring staff can also offer headphones to entertain you while we work and blankets in case you feel chilly in our chair.