Achieve Your Smile Goals with Cosmetic Dentistry
Do you think smiling makes you feel good? You’re right! Studies prove that smiling releases chemicals like dopamine and serotonin that cause you to feel calmer and happier. If damaged or flawed teeth keep you from smiling, it can affect your peace of mind.I'm embarassed to smile Read Transcript
Usually when I have patient come to the office and they are like, embarrassed from their smile—and I'm for that to help them improve their smile and it's my passion because I love aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry. So, I feel like I'm doing a double job: first, improve their smile and at the same time, I feel proud when I do something for my patient. So when a patient comes to the office, we explain to them what options we have here like, if we can help them with veneers by itself or crown or implant sometimes. We'll explore all the options for the patient and make everything clear to the the patient that, "This is what we can do and this is the product it will look like," and we'll make it very, very clear and we show them some model and some work ups just to give them an idea what their smile may look like after.
Our Attleboro, MA dentists offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services that can improve your smile and your mood. Whether it’s teeth whitening, orthodontics, or dental veneers, our treatments will make you feel better about yourself.
Call Attleboro Family Dental Care at (774) 225-0618 to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation.
Cosmetic Dentistry Fixes Smile Flaws
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Orthodontics. We offer Invisalign to straighten your teeth without metal or wires, as well as more traditional braces.
- Teeth whitening. We can apply treatments in our office or create customized whitening trays you can use in the convenience of your own home.
- Dental veneers. These thin “shells” adhere to your teeth’s front surfaces to hide flaws like stains, chips, and worn-down teeth.
- Tooth bonding. Our cosmetic dentists apply tooth-colored resin to your teeth to conceal a variety of minor imperfections.
- Teeth contouring. We’ll give your teeth an even, pleasing shape in minutes.
- Snap-On Smile. This removable arch fits over your teeth to instantly improve your smile.
Improve Your Gumline Too
Our cosmetic dentists can give you gorgeous gums to go with your smile. If you’ve got a “gummy” smile, they’ll use a laser to easily and comfortably remove excess gum tissue. If your gumline has receded, we can perform a gum graft to restore your gums to health and protect your teeth.
For Multiple Smile Flaws, Try a Total Smile Makeover
If you’ve got multiple smile flaws, you may want to consider combining cosmetic dentistry and/or restorative dentistry services for a total smile makeover. Our Attleboro, MA dentists will discuss your smile goals and create a comprehensive treatment plan that is designed to achieve them while making the most of your time and money. We can even create wax models to preview your new smile.