Restore Your Self-Confident Smile with Full-Mouth Reconstruction
Missing teeth can make you self-conscious about your smile, to the point where you just stop smiling. Attleboro Family Dental Care in Attleboro, MA never want that to happen. So Dr. Hikmat Hannawi offers full-mouth reconstruction that includes multiple tooth replacement options with dental implants and dentures.
In addition to restoring your smile and your self-confidence, replacement teeth can:
- Make it easier for you to enjoy crisp, healthy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables
- Help maintain your bone structure, so your jaw won’t shrink and give you a “sunken in” look
- Keep your surrounding teeth from moving, which can cause dental problems
To get back your self-confident smile, call Attleboro Family Dental Care at (508) 222-2510 to find out about our full-mouth reconstruction options.
We’ll Help Determine What Works Best for Your Smile
Every smile is different. The best tooth replacement for one person may not work for someone else. Thanks to their advanced training and years of hands-on experience with full-mouth reconstructions, Dr. Hikmat Hannawi and our dentists can help you create an appropriate treatment plan.
Among the factors they’ll review with you:
- How many teeth are missing
- Condition of your other teeth
- Your lifestyle
- Your oral health
- Your budget
We’ve Got Multiple Tooth Replacement Options
Your tooth replacement options include:
- Partial dentures can replace several missing teeth, while full dentures can replace a full set of teeth. You can choose traditional dentures, which are kept in place with suction and/or adhesive. For a more secure option, we can attach dentures to dental implants.
- Dental implants. When combined with a dental restoration, dental implants feel, function, and look like your own teeth. We can attach a dental crown to an implant to replace a single missing tooth. To replace a few missing teeth, we can use a dental bridge. And to replace anywhere from several missing teeth to a whole mouthful, we’ll attach a bridge or dentures to implants.
To discuss full-mouth reconstruction, call Attleboro Family Dental Care at (508) 222-2510. Or you can use our online form to contact us. Our Attleboro, MA dentist office is located near Hayward Field and Hayward Field.
Dr. Hikmat Hanawi started his dental career in Syria before attending the Advanced Standing Program of Boston University School of Dental Medicine where he graduated in 1999. Today, Dr. Hikmat Hanawi has been serving the community of Attleboro, MA for more than 17 years!