If your smile doesn’t look as bright as it once did, you could benefit from teeth whitening in Attleboro. Although it’s one of our simplest cosmetic dentistry treatments, it offers a significant – but subtle – improvement to your appearance. Your friends and coworkers will think you look better, but they likely won’t quite be able to figure out why.Teeth Whitening Options at Attleboro Family Dental Care Read Transcript
Teeth whitening is a very good tool to whiten the teeth and bring it back to the original color. Here, in Attleboro Family Dental Care, we use two types. We use what we call a home kit for people like they have very, very sensitive teeth and the other option is one appointment for what we call the Zoom. So, people, they come to the office; in one hour, they have different color. Regardless, Zoom or the home kit, this material, it's well controlled by FDA and it's very efficient and we get better, better result because, again, it's ... we try to monitor if the patient they have any sensitive teeth or not. If they have sensitive teeth, we can't use the Zoom—we use the home kit. Even if they use the home kit and they have sensitive teeth, we advise them and instead they apply it for long term or multiple hour, shorten that so it will be less impact on the nerve.
Our professional whitening treatment will:
- Provide brighter results than a drugstore product
- Whiten without irritating your teeth or gums
- Yield results in about an hour in our office
- Make it easy for you to get effective results at home
Whether you do the whitening work at home or let us do it for you in our office, our professional-strength whitening gel and customized trays will ensure you get bright results. If you’d like your pearly whites to look a lot more pearly, call Attleboro Family Dental Care at 774-225-0618.
Professional Whitening Yields Brighter Results
If you’ve tried teeth whitening products purchased from a drugstore, you’ve probably been disappointed by the results. They simply don’t work as well as our professional-strength products from respected brand Zoom. You’ll get a brighter smile with our treatments, thanks to:
- Higher concentration of whitening ingredients. The products on store shelves are formulated with lower concentrations of the ingredients that whiten your smile.
- Customized trays. Unlike drugstore products with flimsy trays or messy strips, we’ll take impressions of your teeth to make trays that completely cover your teeth and make it easier to apply the whitening solution.
If you have any concerns or questions about your teeth whitening treatments, we’re just a phone call away. You’ll get more detailed answers from us than what you’ll find in a product brochure or an online FAQ.
For teeth whitening in Attleboro, call Attleboro Family Dental Care at 774-225-0618. Our office is conveniently located near Hayward Field.