Welcome to Attleboro Family Dental Care’s blog! We’ll use it to share information and advice about dental care with you here, much like we do in our Attleboro, MA dentist office. We hope you’ll check here frequently for information about the latest dental trends and ideas for improving your family’s oral health.
If you have any questions about what you read here, call us at 774-225-0618.
5 Reasons Patients Love Attleboro Family Dental Care
We’re kicking off our new blog by highlighting five reasons our patients appreciate Attleboro Family Dental Care:
- Our convenient hours. To better accommodate busy schedules, we stay open until as late as 7 p.m. during the week. We’re in our office from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays, and we even schedule Saturday appointments by request.
- Our technology-driven treatments. We use advanced dental technology to keep your family’s care comfortable and convenient. We use the latest tools even for routine treatments like dental exams. We won’t miss any cavities, thanks to our DIAGNOdent cavity detectors. And with our 3D imaging system, we get detailed X-rays without putting bulky film in your mouth.
- Our dream team of dentists. We’ve got several specialists on our team of seven dentists. So you can get all of your family’s dental care from trusted doctors in a familiar office, including orthodontics and oral surgery.
- Our full range of dental services. We provide all of the dental services your family needs, including cosmetic dentistry, sleep apnea treatment, restorative dentistry, and dentures.
- Dental crowns while you wait. It can take weeks to get a dental crown. But with our CEREC system, our dentists can make a crown for you while you wait in our Attleboro, MA dentist office.