We’ve Got Dental Specialists on Staff
At Attleboro Family Dental Care, one way we provide uncompromising excellence in dentistry is by employing a talented team of doctors who can fill all your family’s dental needs. Our staff includes not only general dentists but also specialists in areas like orthodontics and periodontics. So your chances of needing a referral from us are slim.
From general dentistry to cosmetic dentistry to oral surgery, our team does it all. Your family members can get all their treatments from dentists they know and trust!
To find out more about our dental specialists, call Attleboro Family Dental Care at (508) 222-2510. You’ll find us near Hayward Field in Attleboro, MA. In addition to Attleboro, we serve the surrounding communities of North Attleborough, Attleborough City, Cumberland, Pawtucket, Mansfield, and Norton.
The Latest Technology Helps Us Give You Excellent Care
We use top dental technology throughout our practice, for routine care like dental exams as well as more complex treatments such as replacing a lost tooth. One of our most versatile high-tech tools is our 3D imaging system, which gives us a comprehensive view of your facial anatomy. This not only helps us make quick and accurate diagnoses, but it also helps us better plan procedures like root canals and dental implant placement.
In addition, our dentists use:
- DIAGNOdent cavity detectors to find dental decay before it does any serious damage.
- VELscope to help us screen you for oral cancer.
- CEREC which enables us to create dental crowns for you in a single day. An outside lab takes days, or even weeks, to make a crown.
We Keep Your Dental Care Convenient
We want your visit to our Attleboro, MA dentist office to be as convenient as possible, from booking your appointment to paying for our services. So we offer:
- Extended hours. We’re open as late as 7 p.m., so you can easily see us after work or school. And we even schedule appointments on Friday and Saturday.
- Multiple payment options. We accept numerous forms of payment, including insurance, finance plans, and major credit cards.
- Dental membership plan. Save money on your routine dental care as well as discounts on additional required treatment. Perfect for uninsured patients!